This page contains important information about Return & Refund Policy at 46Memories.
When can I raise a Return Request?
Products can be returned in the following cases:
- If you have received a broken or damaged product. (We ensure that optimum protective packaging is used for all our shipments but in rare cases products may get damaged in transit.)
- If you have received a product not matching in terms of size or design selected by you in your order.
We may ask you to share photos of the items received.
To be eligible for a return, the product must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
We can not accept returns/refunds due to a change of mind unfortunately, as all pieces are one-off made to order. All sales are final once placed on site.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you receive a parcel which seems to be damaged from outside, you need to mention the damage to the courier boy & write it on your delivery receipt while signing it. You should also take an unboxing video for the same while opening your package for the first time. So if something goes wrong you will have sufficient proof to claim your replacement, for which you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org along with the unboxing video of the package within 24 hrs.
(No exchanges/replacements will be entertained without unboxing video and the damage note on the delivery receipt).
How can I raise a Return Request?
Return request needs to be raised within 24 hours of receiving your product. It can be raised by emailing us at email@example.com, with your Order Number. We will respond to your email within 1-2 working days.
As per our policy, return requests will not be entertained after 24 hours of receipt of your product.
What is the procedure for Returns?
In the event that your return request is accepted, you will have to ship the product back to us in its original packaging in an unused condition within 2 working days, at the following address:
46Memories, 9th main, 19th cross, Virat Nagar, Bommanahalli, Bangalore – 560068. Contact No. 9944924934
Please note, you will have to bear the Return Shipping Cost. 46Memories will not reimburse the Return Shipping Cost. Please use a reputed courier company that provides you with a tracking number to return your product. Any product lost in the Return Shipment is not the responsibility of 46Memories.
On receipt of product and inspection by the 46Memories QC Team, we will either send you a replacement or issue a refund in the form of a Store Credit. No Cash Refund will be given.
Important Terms & Conditions for Returns:
- 46Memories reserves the right to approve or reject a returns claim.
- The returned items will only be accepted if they are received in the original condition along with their original packaging which may include shrink wrap, plastic cover, bubble wrap etc.
- In case the 46Memories QC Team receives the returned product in a used or further damaged condition while in return transit, then we may reject the return and ship the same product back to you.
- Any Products bought on Sale are not eligible for Return or Exchange.
- The actual colors of a product may vary from how they look on an electronic screen since each display settings are calibrated differently, hence return request on the basis of variation in color will not be accepted.
Refund (if applicable):
In rare cases, if 46Memories is unable to send a replacement, then a refund will be provided only in the form of Store Credit. Please note, the Refund amount will always be excluding the Shipping Charge paid by the customer for the original order.
If a refund in the form of Store Credit has been confirmed by 46Memories, you will receive a unique code to avail of the credit. This code is for 1-time use only and is non-transferable. The validity of the unique code is at the discretion of 46Memories and will be communicated with you at the time of receipt of the unique code.
46Memories does not provide cash refunds.